Zen Freight Solutions Inc, a flat-bed third party logistics company is looking for an ambitious and dedicated Logistics Coordinator to oversee and facilitate orders for product deliveries with our drivers and agents. A great asset for a top-notch customer service rep, is their communication and follow through skills. The ideal candidate will have great record-keeping abilities and a customer-oriented approach. We are looking for someone who is driven to grow with a new company and take ownership of their roll. Being comfortable in an office and confident on the phone is an absolute must!
Remote position (work from home)
· Schedule drivers to make freight deliveries
· Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
· Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
· Plan and track the shipment according to customer requirements and international shipping standards
· Prepare accurate reports and update customer portals
· Prepare dispatch documents as needed
· Proven customer service experience
· College level education preferred
· 1-2 years of experience in logistics preferred, but willing to train the right individual
· Bilingual Spanish and English preferred
· Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
· Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software
· Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Zen Freight Solutions
Butler, PA 16002 US
Copyright © 2023 Zen Freight Solutions - All Rights Reserved.